Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new services, features, and functionality
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Rights of Personal Data Subjects
As the data subject, you have the right to:
- access to your personal information;
- rectification of your data;
- deletion of data;
- limitation of treatment;
- opposition to treatment;
- opposition for the purpose of sending you informing communications.
To exercise your rights, you must contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of non-compliance by APECS Portugal with the obligations applicable to it under the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.